Zinc helps keep your immune system strong
Zinc is commonly used in hospitals as a treatment for burns, certain ulcers and other skin injuries
Zinc may significantly reduce your risk of age-related diseases, such as pneumonia, infection and age-related macular degeneration
Zinc decreases oxidative stress and reduces levels of certain inflammatory proteins in your body
Zinc can effectively treat acne by reducing inflammation, inhibiting the growth of P. acnes bacteria and suppressing oily gland activity
- Easy to take, tasteless, odourless & Vegan-friendly
- Made in the UK, GMP Standards, GMO-Free
What is Zinc Citrate?
Zinc Citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It is an antioxidant
- the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal vision
- normal cognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour (Soy), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Citrate.
Allergy Advice: Please see potential allergens in the ‘Ingredients’ list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials. Brown Rice is grown in the same field as Soybean.
Adults, take 1 capsules, daily with water and food. The capsules can also be split and the powder contents sprinkled on to cold food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.