Vitamin C contributes to the natural production of collagen
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin C is an antioxidant
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Easy to take & Vegan-friendly
- Made in the UK, GMP Standards, GMO-Free
ABOUT VITAMIN C CHERRY COMPLEX
WHAT IS VITAMIN C CHERRY COMPLEX?
Vitamin C Cherry Complex
Food Supplement combining Vitamin C, extracted from Acerola Cherry Fruit (not synthetically mad in a lab), together with Parsley, Blackcurrant, Elderberry and Rosehip.
The acerola cherry is naturally high in vitamin C
WHEN TO TAKE VITAMIN C CHERRY COMPLEX?
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
Acerola Cherry Extract, Capsule Shell: HydroxyPropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Parsley Leaf, Blackcurrant Berry Extract, Elderberry Extract, Rosehip Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1-3 capsules daily with food and water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.