Let’s talk about probiotics and how to get the most benefits from them. In the health care world, probiotics have become in some way fashionable and a must have every day, we can now find them everywhere in yogurts, granola bars, kombucha, supplements, and you might think if this is all media marketing or if there is any benefit from them.
First, we need to know what probiotics are and how can they aid to our health.
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts promoted as having various health benefits, usually thought to help restore the natural balance of bacteria in your gut, including your stomach and intestines, when it's been disrupted by an illness or treatment.
But science has shown that probiotics can bring loads of health benefits, such as:
- Immune System by bringing balance to your gut flora
- Digestive Health by helping restore the natural good bacteria in your gut
- Weight Loss (some scientists are saying that belly fat might be related to bad gut bacteria)
- Inflammation by reducing the systemic inflammation, a inflammation that can lead to many health diseases
- Blood Pressure by mildly reducing it
- Skin Health, some researches have shown that probiotics cand aid to acne, rosacea, eczema, and other skin related disorders
- Depression and Anxiety, the probiotics have been shown to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression in people with clinical depression.
- Covid-19, some researchers propose that improving the gut microbiome via probiotic supplementation and diet may be a strategy to fight and treat an infection with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
Besides all the food that contain natural or added probiotics, we have formulated for you the Probiotic Complex, this BIO Cultures complex contains a blend of six different bacterial stains including bifidobacteria, lactobacillus and streptococcus PLUS fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in an acid resistant capsule shell.
Many scientists think that the balance between the ‘friendly’ active live bacteria and the undesirable gut bacteria is important when it comes to staying healthy. Poor eating habits, stress and antibiotics (including residues from food) can cause the fine balance between the good and bad bacteria to change.
The vegetable delayed release capsule shell used in our product, helps to protect the ingredients from stomach acidity, so that they can be delivered and released further into the digestive tract where they are needed.
We hope you found this post helpful! If you did, don't hesitate to drop us a comment down below!
The myMAIZbody Nutrition team!
Leave a comment